Hey guys, happy Mother’s Day!
If you haven’t heard, Don’t Panic has been released. GO PLAY IT.
It’s been (and still is) a busy weekend for me. Tomorrow (Monday) will be much of the same. However, I’m going to try my hardest to finish a few updates/tweaks for Don’t Panic that I have planned.
I’ve seen from the comments on the game over on ArmorGames that many people seem to halve a problem with the difficulty (even though there are Easy/Normal/Hard modes). That will be one of the many things I’ll strive to fix.
Things to fix
- Invisible bots – make their healthbar invisible too.
- Give a boost of a percentage of base health after each level instead of a fixed 20 points.
- Make instructions clearer somehow.
- Make the player move faster.
- Fix the difficulty curve. (Easier at first with lower enemy health / slower spawning / etc.)
- Buying ammo in the store gives more ammo since people run out a lot.
- Make the money pickup range (from the mouse curser) bigger.
- Nerf the standard gun, maybe disallow perks on it.
- Many people are having problems applying perks by clicking the wrong buttons – fix that.
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that fixes are coming. I think I have to send the game to the administration at ArmorGames to have it changed, so if I send it to them tonight, I feel comfortable saying it will be updated tomorrow.
Alright, things to do, gotta go.