Ugh, crazy weekend. Was able to get a lot of work done throughout the week. Let’s see how much work, exactly.
- Finish animating the two cutscenes. (Almost completed – end cutscene is completely finished and opening cutscene is about 80% finished.)
- Finish programming the two bosses. (Competed.)
- Put the game on FlashGameLicense.com for First Impressions. (Not completed, will be done on Tuesday.)
- Finish animating the opening cutscene.
- Put game on FlashGameLicense.com for First Impressions.
- Make trailer, screenshots, and thumbnails.
- Bug test and upload for sponsorship!
- Take a break.
My plan was to finish the game today (Sunday) and bug test it throughout both today and tomorrow. I was then going to throw together a trailer tomorrow (Monday) and also upload the game on FlashGameLicense for approval for sponsorship bidding. In hindsight, this was a terrible idea. I don’t want to rush the final stage of this project after I’ve spent three months on it.
Anyway, sorry about the lateness of this post, too. I’ve just been very busy today with both game and non-game work. I can assure you that next week’s Weekly Game Update will be the final one for Don’t Panic. Then we move on to Hero Dude 😀