We’re finally back on schedule with these posts – isn’t that great? Lot’s of good progress made, things are looking promising. Let’s get into it.
According to my header up there, the game was 83% complete as of this time last week and currently stands at 88%. That is a 5% improvement in just 1 week. What does this mean? I really don’t know anymore. The game is so close to being completed that these percentages don’t hold a lot of meaning anymore. We’re at the point where it’s best to start judging progress by how much is left to do rather than how much has been completed.
- Complete upgrade menu. (Completed.)
- Add all other levels (includes a rough idea of the amount of enemies and types of enemies spawned in each level as well as customized beginning/end menus). (Completed.)
- Start animating the beginning/end cutscenes. (Not completed, will likely begin today however.)
- Start looking for music. (Half completed, been looking, haven’t found anything great. I’m open to suggestions if you have any. Preferably from the NewGrounds Audio Portal.)
- Begin animating the two cutscenes.
- Design and program the two bosses.
- Find and apply music.
- Get “Survival Mode” working.
- Implement “saving” and “loading” functionality.
- Put game on FlashGameLicense.com for First Impressions.
- Bug test.
- Need a trailer for the game when it goes up for bidding.
Alright, since I never got that video of gameplay up like I promised, I decided to give you guys 3 brand new screenshots. Hold onto your privates!
(click to enlarge)
Alright, so lot’s of stuff completed and just a few more things left to complete. Great news.
However, I was definitely wrong when I said in the last Monthly Revenue Report that February earnings would definitely be higher than my January earnings. I said this because I was under the impression I’d have this game sponsored some time in February, thus boosting my earnings significantly. I can safely say now that this won’t be the case, but I am 99% certain that it will be the case for March.
That’s all from me, time to get back to work.