Well, one month and three days but close enough.
So I just wanted to give a quick update on what’s going on with Stick Nodes. The app has been out for a month on Google Play (as well as other smaller Android markets) and here’s where it stands.
- 2,500+ installs
- 100+ ratings at a 4.2 average
- 27 Pro purchases
Other markets (combined)
- 860 installs
- 10 Pro purchases
- Total of 15,000+ total sessions
- New users every day are averaging around 180, with 236 this past Saturday
- Most popular countries (in order): USA, Brazil, Russia, UK
- Most popular devices (in order): Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HD 7, Kindle Fire HD 7 (3rd Generation)
- 30,000+ stickfigures have been imported
(Google Analytics provides incredibly useful and interesting data from your app, definitely recommend implementing it into your projects.)
Anyway, I’m extremely happy with how Stick Nodes is doing so far. The best part is that the daily stats are getting better – meaning that things are only looking up from here.
I had planned to begin porting Stick Nodes to iOS this past weekend. I ordered a used Macbook Pro from eBay and boy, did it take its sweet time shipping – but nearly two weeks later it arrived. The second time I turned it on I was greeted with a black screen and no sound.
I now have a used Mac Mini on the way, hopefully it’ll be here by the weekend so I can finally get on with this iOS nonsense.